Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Anniversary Kyle!



Three years ago today I made a vow to Kyle to love and cherish him all the days of my life in front of my family, friends, and most importantly God. Three years ago I thought I loved the man standing there repeating the same vow to me, but OH MY do I ever love him now. So I can't imagine how much my love for him will grow 5 years from now, 10 years from now, 50 years from now...!

It's also hard to believe that Kyle has put up with me for longer than that. We've been together a total of six years. Dang. It doesn't seem like it's been that long, I guess time really does fly when you're having fun. Well, let's be honest, not every moment with Kyle has been fun. We've had our fair share of fights. We laughed the other day when we talked about how much we loved each other, but when it came down to it, I can dislike Kyle more than I dislike anyone! According to Kyle, I can make him madder and more frustrated than anyone else in his life. I don't think I'm that bad. ;)

Despite our moments of disagreement in the past, present, and years to come, we made a choice to love one another even when we don't "feel like it." Both of us believe that God put us together and if we keep God at the center of our lives and number one in our heart, nothing will fail, not even our marriage. It doesn't mean that we won't be put through the fire, or there won't be moments where I literally can't stand him anymore, but I intend to keep the vow I made July 24, 2009 to my wonderful husband. A wonderful and faithful leader, father, and friend. Thank you God for putting this man in my life! You have blessed me with an amazing God-fearing man who puts you first. I joyfully praise you for this amazing blessing.

Happy Anniversary Kyle! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment