Thursday, July 26, 2012

What is the kookiest item you have in your purse?! 'Cause I don't know if you can beat me....

My purse was becoming unusually heavy. I decided it was high time I spent time going through the items and deciding what I truly needed. What I found was rather... interesting. I really didn't know I had so many kooky, bizzarre, most unusual, eccentric and peculiar items stored away in a little bag. No wonder it was a pain to carry around!

When I dumped the items on the table I really did laugh out loud and knew this was something I had to blog about. I want to see who has the kookiest, most bizarre, unusual, eccentric, and peculiar items stashed away because I have one question: are they as weird as mine?


My kooky, bizarre, unusual, eccentric and peculiar purse items are...
(I've listed them from most bizarre to least bizarre - sorta)
  • Clarinet Reeds
  • Kids scissors
  • Screws
  • Umbrella Stroller Warning Paperwork
  • Thank You Card given to me
  • Plastic Spoon
  • NapkinS
  • Bag of "necessities": chapstick, travel sunscreen, tide-to-go, travel perfume, bandaids, aloe vera(?), eye drops, tums, hand sanitizer, make up coverup stick, & hotel lotion
  • 3 types of gum
  • Disgusting Used Kleenex
  • Paint Samples
  • Coleman's Portable Fan
  • Adhesive Page Markers
  • 3 Highlighters
  • 2 Pencils
  • 1 Pen
  • Head phones
  • Phone charger
  • Teacher Photo ID
  • Hair Comb
  • Country Chick Lotion from Bath & Body Works
  • Check Book
  • Wallet
  • Bible
Some of these items I still do not understand why they're there, some I remember putting there but have never taken out (thank you card, clarinet reeds), and I most definitely question the duplicates: pencils, highlighters (different colors maybe?), gum, lotion?

It was obviously past time to organize!

Now it's your turn... what is the kookiest item you have in your purse? Come on - make me LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I cleaned mine out today also. The strangest in mine was a doggie clean-up bag. They seem to end up there a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    b&b in jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you always having weird things in your purse in college. Do you never buy a new purse?? That really helps keep the random things out! Soon you will add to your list.... diaper, wipes, binky, socks, bows, etc. etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pocket knife, nail clippers and an empty coin purse...

    ReplyDelete