Thursday, September 6, 2012

"God is..." Song Playlists

After sharing with my pastor's wife how God has been so faithful in Kyle and I's life, she gave me the idea to create a playlist that served as a reminder of God's faithfulness. She said that every time she felt like she needed that reminder or was thanking God for his faithfulness, she played a list of songs that pounded it into her head. As I added to her list she shared with me, I began realizing how amazing God really is...

God is sovereign.
God is faithful.
God is love.
God is strength.
God is unchanging.
God is joy.
God is great.
God is perfect.
God is life.

God is EVERYTHING.

There are times in my life that I need to be reminded of these facts, so I started to break down my worship playlist into these three categories:
God is Faithful.
God is Love.
God is my Strength.


I thought I'd share...

God is Faithful:
  • Faithful by Steven Curtis Chapman
  • You Are So Faithful by Lenny LeBlanc
  • Faithful Chris Tomlin
  • Great is Thy Faithfulness by Fernando Ortega
  • My Redeemer is Faithful and True by Steven Curtis Chapman
  • What Faith Can Do by Kutless
  • I Lift My Hands by Chris Tomlin
  • Before The Morning by Josh Wilson
God is Love:
  • Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath
  • How He Loves by David Crowder
  • Forgiven and Loved by Jimmy Needham
  • Love Has Come by Mark Schultz
  • No One Loves Me Like You by Jars of Clay
  • Song of Love by Rebecca St. James
  • By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North
  • I Lift My Hands by Chris Tomlin
  • Red Letters by DC Talk
  • Lead Me To the Cross by Francesca Battistelli
  • Own Me by Ginny Owens
  • Healing Hand of God by Jeremy Camp
  • Never Be the Same by RED
  • Forever Reign by Shane and Shane
God is my Strength:
  • My Help Comes From the Lord by Museum
  • Love Has Come by Mark Schultz
  • His Is by Mark Schultz
  • What Faith Can Do by Kutless
  • Savior, Please by Josh Wilson
  • When I Am Weak by Cedars of Lebanon
  • Our God is Greater by Shane and Shane
  • Our God by Passion (Chris Tomlin)
  • I Go to the Rock by Aaron Jeoffrey
  • Hold Me Up Gordon Mote
  • Starry Night by Chris August
  • You're Not Shaken by Phil Stacey
  • The Greatness of Our God by Natalie Grant
  • I Lift My Hands by Chris Tomlin
  • Revelation by Third Day
  • I Will Not Be Moved by Nattalie Grant
  • Healing Hand of God by Jeremy Camp
  • My Hope is in You by Aaron Shust
  • I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin
  • By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North

No comments:

Post a Comment