Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nebraska Bloggers Connect: Favorite Blog Post

I don't have just one. I'll share my top 10 and you can decide which is your favorite. (These are in no particular order.)
  1. What I Learned From My Two Year Old Niece Alexi Today - I have the most adorable nieces and nephews who forever crack me up. I learned a lot from my 2 year old niece Alexi when I hung out with her one day, I think you will too.
  2. My Nephews are SILLY! and I love them.
  3. Poor Marley and the Dreaded Red Ant Attack or Poor Marley Tried to Bite a Fan - Marley is a miniature rat terrier who is forever cracking us up. These stories are great to read when I need a good laugh.
  4. 10 Reasons I Hate Living in a Remodel Project - If you've been keeping up with me lately, you'd know why this is a favorite post.
  5. 5 Things Every Husband Should Know [Or 5 Things Every Wife Wants Her Hubby to Know] is a great reminder for me on how blessed I am to have a fantastic hubby who understands and values these Biblical truths.
  6. Homemakers Creed vs. Proverbs 31 is a great reminder for me on how to be a godly wife and mother.
  7. One of Those Days - I LOVE this one because (thanks to my sister Mel) it reminds me to be thankful and to praise God, even on the bad days.
  8. Canceled Debt is a FAVORITE because I can relate to the sinful woman who washed Jesus' feet. My life reflects hers and what Jesus says to those who were judging her takes my breath away.
  9. 400 Meter Sprint vs Childbirth. Really?! - When I made the decision to try an all natural birth, this was how I calmed myself down (I was scared to death, haha!). Now that I know what it's like I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I could do it again.
  10. Baby B's Birth - It was a special day; and every day since has been amazing because of our little Briella Bean.
Check out other Nebraska bloggers who posted their "Favorite Blog Post" at Nebraska Bloggers Connect. Who knows what you might learn!

2 comments:

  1. I just love everything about your blog!!!! :) So glad I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made my day a thousand times over. Thank you so much!

      Delete