Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Shout Out to My Newest "MUST Follow Blogs"

Remember when the Nebraska Bloggers Connect topic was "Top 5 Blogs to Follow"? Well, since then I've joined BlogLovin', learned a lot more about blogging through HotBliggityBlog and The Cutest Blog on the Block, and spent time researching a few parenting topics and came across a few blogs I now love.

Here are some more MUST Follow Blogs:

If you're an elementary teacher, or a teacher looking for great ideas to modify in your own classroom, Mrs. Bowder's Bunch is a must follow. She's funny, creative, and inspirational. I'm in love with this blog.

I'm a visual learner who, once seeing how something works, must do it myself in order for it to stick. This blog gives amazing visual templates on how to do anything "blog" and I find it very helpful. Plus her free stuff is absolutely adorable: The Cutest Blog on the Block.

Chronicles of a Babywise Mom is a fantastic website on motherhood and her experiences of implementing the "wise" book series (and how it worked for her). I find this blog extremely interesting and helpful, every new mom needs experienced moms in her life. This is one mom I would love to meet for a coffee date and would be totally satisfied if I came home with even a teeeeeeeny bit of her knowledge.

Blogging is a new and fun social networking world (for me). I love it. I know how much work goes into "blogging" so I couldn't resist giving a Shout Out to my newest favs and encourage my readers to look them up and read what they have to say. I'm absolutely amazed at all I've learned through blogging and the people who have so much to offer by writing about what they know. So here's to you, my blogger friends! 

1 comment: