Sunday, August 25, 2013

Diaper Tractor How-To

We have a smart new mommy! For her shower she asked for diapers and wipes. Can't go wrong with that. Her nursery is a John Deere tractor theme (daddy's a farmer) and I couldn't resist making a diaper tractor. However, everything I found did not have good directions on how to make one, so I found a picture and improvised. I wasn't 100% satisfied with how it turned out, but I thought I'd share what I did anyhooooooo...

First I rolled 10 diapers together creating the first wheel...
I used double sided tape to wrap yellow and green streamers around it securing them in place.
Wheel Axle
Add flowers...
Wrap streamers around the axle and flower stems.

Go through the same process with the back wheel's except use 20 diapers instead of 10 for each wheel.
Cutt off a flap from the diaper box and use it as the base of your "tractor bed".

Cut it to fit the desired length of your tractor and width of your wipes container.
Wrap the wipes container around the cut box lid.
Add windows if you want and a "chimney" (hehe).

I also added heart stickers to the front and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment