Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nebraska Bloggers Connect: Tour

Here's a picture tour of where I spend the majority of my day:
My kitchen.

Cleaning up after my Monster Bean!

Folding laundry, with Briella Bean's "help" (and yes that is a sports bra stuck on her foot, lol).

Weeding our yard. Last year the drought did a number to our grass and the weeds have officially taken over. We could spend a fortune on weed killer, but we just can't. So I try to pull a bucket a day, besides I'd rather be outside doing that than inside sweeping my floors. I really don't mind, plus I'd like to THINK it's making a difference.
I have amazing neighbors. Every time our neighbors to the south come home from work, or randomly decide to step foot out their door, our dogs insist on greeting them. Thankfully, they put up with the weirdo Lowery's next door. Our neighbors to the north are some of the hardest workers I've ever seen. They are a farming family and rarely home. If they are home I see them out working in the yard. They're inspiring. Across the street we have apartments with neighbors who come and go, so it's hard to get to know them.

All in all I can't complain about our neighborhood. Someday I'd love to give you a tour of a dream come true - owning an acreage with animals, a garden, and no neighbors! For now this home, with my neighbors, taking care of Brielle and my hubby are worth every ounce of my time. I love my life.

Check out others!
http://kelseyhomolka-keepingupwithkelsey.blogspot.com/p/nebraska-bloggers-connect.html
   

No comments:

Post a Comment