Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Social Link-Up #2


1. What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?

I kinda cringed at this one. Is it a crime to be a girl and not be a big purse fan? I hate carrying crap around and I'm the type of person that (if I have a bag) I throw everything in it, because -oh-my-goodness- what if I need it?! All my purses end up weighing 20 pounds and give me a shoulder ache. I can't wait for the day when I can give up the diaper bag for that very reason. Sooooo I don't have a favorite purse. I have learned, however, that I like my purses to have one strap and I usually use a purse until it quite literally craps out on me.

2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?

Well... I just don't lust over a bag. I lust over shoes, shirts, skirts, jackets, dresses, jewelry, and especially a scarf of any color, size, shape, material... just not purses. I have everything I need (and then some) so I really shouldn't lust over anything.

3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?

This one made me laugh because (again) if I carry around a bag I pack it full of EVERYTHING. My must-haves are: chapstick, lotion, phone, wallet, gum, a book, but I also include a first aid kit (just in case), bandaids, phone charger (you-never-know), nail clippers, nail file, nail polish, scissors (school-teacher), post-it-notes (seriously), pens AND pencils, paint samples from my house because if I find something I like I want to know if it goes together... When I go to clean out my purse I logically think, "I don't need this crap!" but when I try to throw it out I seriously can't bring myself to actually do it.

4. What's in your purse (with pictures)?
My purse...

Wallet and Mickey Mouse Checkbook

Aloe Vera, Deoderant, Tide-to-Go (because I'm a messy person), hand sanitizer...

Bandaids, chapstick, tums, stick cover up that's probably more than 10 years old....

Random contents: diaper, empty gum, index cards, sticky note tabs, highlighters (okay, I enjoy taking color coded notes at church!), a rubber duckey and another random toy, glasses case, half used kleenex, Minnie Mouse Key, Burts Bee's, pad...
Whenever I shop with my purse I dig around for my -huge- wallet for an enternity because it gets lost in all that mess! Oh well, it made for an entertaining post at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment