Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Social #4

First of all, high school was ten years ago already and I didn't realize how much I forgot until I dusted off my yearbooks. This post was a walk down memory lane....
1. What were you like in middle school and high school?

Middle School - bratty nerd.
High School - Naive, selfish, dramatic. BUT I did work hard. I was not very good at math, for example, (hated it actually) but I did my homework and earned myself a B. I can honestly say I worked extremely hard in track and basketball practice as well. I didn't give up.

2. What were some of your favorite past-times? 
My life revolved around sports and working. More than anything I wanted to be with friends.

3. What songs were you obsessed with?
I was obsessed with Eminem's song "Lose Yourself" because I found it motivational and would listen to it over and over again before basketball games or running the 4x400. I believe it came out when I was a junior?

4. What fashion trend did you sport that now makes you cringe?
In middle school I wore those lovely pants with "stir-ups" ... Oh my!

5. Who was your celeb crush?
I have never had a celeb crush, but I've always thought Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey pretty nice.

6. What was your favorite movie?
EverAfter was by far my favorite movie and I thought O Brother Where Art Thou was hysterical (still do).

No comments:

Post a Comment