Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Social #5

Linking up again! This time it's all about blogging.



1. What is the first blog you ever followed?
My best friend from college, Megan at http://jmbarnett.blogspot.com/

2. What was your first blog post about?
It was called Divine Providence and all about how my husband and I met.

3. Who left your first blog comment?
My best friend Megan. Showing me support as a first time mom (see comment here)! 

4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?
I'm new to this whole blogging world, but there are a few people I've known and loved for years that started a blog. I'm a faithful follower:
5. What was your first "blogging milestone"?
I'm not sure if it's a "milestone" per say, but it's when I was finally able to publish an "about me" that I actually liked. It seriously took me a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment