Sunday, November 3, 2013

Social Sunday #8


1. What is currently on your wish list?
The majority of my wish list includes books or stuff for my daughter, I really don't need a thing (well, neither does my daughter, haha), but I could never get enough books! In fact, my book wish list is rather extensive. I seriously will not live long enough to read every book I want to read. 


2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
I recently attended an informational couponing session for mom's in our area. It was so interesting and inspiring! After checking out the website www.coupons.com I downloaded the app. Considering all the $$$ I hope to save, it's well worth the time and effort; especially when I heard a fellow stay-at-home mom explain our "job" concerning the "making-money" issue: "My job isn't to make the money necessarily. My job is to find any and every way to save it." That was extremely helpful for me and this app is helping me do that job well.

3. What is a new fall TV show that you have added to your DVR?
Honestly, I don't watch a lot of TV. Once fall comes around Football is on, but the only "shows" that we really watch are "Duck Dynasty" and "Hell on Wheels." We're also addicted to "Once Upon A Time" (we're a season behind so we're watching it on Netflix). We always have a ton of shows to catch-up-on because we watch one or two on a Friday or Saturday night once Bean is in bed, otherwise the TV really isn't on.

4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
I'm addicted to Pinterest with over 60 boards for food, party planning, parenting, home remodeling projects, DIY crafting, style suggestions, &etc. Pinterest inspires creativity, which is why I love it.

5. What is a TV show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
TV Show: Duck Dynasty, Hell on Wheels, Once Upon a Time
Song: Indescribable by Chris Tomlin and because there's a story behind it that will forever shape the way I think and feel about life in general.
Movie: EverAfter, Princess Bride, The Passion, O Brother Where Art Thou?

2 comments:

  1. i looove anything by chris tomlin!!! great choice ;) and i have way too many pinterest boards on stuff i need to get done ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooooo do I! Pinterest has turned me into a hoarder. :/

      Delete