Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Social #10 (4's)

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
Waitress
Hotel Housekeeper
Bartender (For those three reasons: waitress, housekeeper, and bartender... I will always be a big tipper, especially if you're doing your job well.)
Reading Teacher

Have to add: stay-at-home mom, the best job ever!

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
EverAfter
Man on Fire
Bourne Movies
The Emperor's New Groove

3. Name 4 places you have lived.
Kansas
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Colorado


4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Bread
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Bean and Cheese Burritos (I could seriously live off these...)
Honey Ham


5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
Diaper Bag
iPhone
Wallet
Bible

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Palm Beach Shores, Florida (Honeymoon.)
Phoenix, Arizona (Visiting friends.)
Missoula, Montana (Visiting a friend.)
Albuquerque, New Mexico (Camping with the family when I was just a kid.)

2 comments:

  1. How did you like Montana? I have a friend who use to live there and she's always talking smack about it, but I think it seems like such a beautiful state and I've always wanted to visit. Stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was beautiful. However, my friend always had negative things to say about it too. My impression from her is that it's a great place to visit and a scary place to live. I'm glad you stopped by! :) Hi back!

      Delete