Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Social #9 [Thanksgiving!]

These are all about Thanksgiving memories!
 
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
I'm not sure I have a favorite memory, per say, but I do love Thanksgiving because it's an excuse to over eat and RELAX. I'm beyond thankful for the excuse to eat turkey leftovers all day, enjoy time around the dinner table with your loved ones, and eat pie of all kinds. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday's.
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
The combination of it all! If I had to pick it'd be the yummy rolls or pumpkin pie with whip cream. Yummmmmm.
3. What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have?
Snack all day long until dinner time, over eat, watch movies, and eat again. 
4. Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past.
Oddly enough, I'm not sure that I have any... I might have to start taking some!
5. What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
What I look forward to every single year... eating lots of food and enjoying time together around the dinner table. For my family that usually involves lots of laughs.

4 comments:

  1. Our Thanksgivings do sound similar! I hope you have a great one this year. :)

    -Leah
    http://www.lmlewiswrites.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating all day long...yupp sounds like my Thanksgiving lol
    heydanixo.blogspot.com (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the whole point of Thanksgiving, right?! Be THANKFUL for the food before you. ;)

      Delete