Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social #12

This week is all about favorites!

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? When I go to Dairy Queen my favorite is Reese's Peanut Butter Cup blizzard. Yum. So when I look for a flavor in the grocery store, it's usually a chocolate and peanut butter concoction. If I can't find that, cookies and cream is my next choice. BUT how can you go wrong with plain vanilla smothered in chocolate, caramel and peanuts. I didn't realize how hard this one question would be to answer, haha.

2. What is your favorite smell? Vanilla for sure.

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)

Most Inspiring:


Cutest:


Funniest: (There was a specific Doritos commercial I was looking for, but I happened across this one, and it's officially my favorite. LOL.)

4. What is your favorite day of the week? The weekend is short enough that it feels like a day. Seriously where do Saturday and Sunday go? I love them equally, and each for different reasons. Saturday: family day, "get-things-done-day" and Sunday: Church, relaxing, family day.

5. What is your favorite way to waste time? Read a book. But that isn't really "wasting time" so Pinterest would be my favorite way to -waste-time- ... sorry, that isn't really a unique time waster now is it?

6. What is your favorite article of clothing? Scarves. They are warm, comfy, and an appropriate accessory for any occasion. 

1 comment:

  1. I Picked an AT&T commercial too! & Cookies n Cream is my absolute fav.

    Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete