My daughter when she was two months old. This is one of my favorite pictures!
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
A basket of books!
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Folding whites is up there with doing the dishes.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Dishes. JUST when you empty the dishwasher or the drying rack it's time to load it up again. It's depressing because it's never ending.
5. What do you do to vent anger?
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Thanksgiving. It -falls- on my favorite time of year and it's a relaxing time with family and friends [no pressure!]; and more importantly everyone stops to think about all our blessings, which are many, even if they are few.