Monday, December 23, 2013

Sunday Social (on a Monday) #15

Yesterday was a crazy day filled with cleaning and organizing, although everything else has been at a standstill, my laundry room and storage room ARE CLEAN. You can actually see my floor! There are no longer paths and you can actually see the labels on each of my tubs. I had enough of the mess when I was searching for some of my teaching materials to share with a friend and then when I tried to get out our Christmas decor. Enough of my explanation for posting a SUNDAY post on a Monday, on with it....


1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
When I was a kid we would attend Christmas Eve service at church, come home to a ton of goodies, and open presents. Christmas morning was for time with family and playing with whatever we had received the night before. In our household there are a few traditions I'd like to start with my children, but we have yet to set anything in stone. So if I were to pick anything that Kyle and I have done all of our short married life, it would be a stocking full of goodies for the dogs. I have to buy a new one for Marley every year, because he destroys it. Hilarious.

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie that you watch more than others? If so, what is it? 
I don't really watch TV, but if I had to pick one to watch over and over it'd be...

3. Show us your favorite decoration or Pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
Naturally, both of these projects were Pinterest inspired...



4. What is your favorite holiday song?

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Definitely Peppernuts. Yum. It's been a family tradition since I was little, I'm feeling a future blog post is in order. Definitely worth sharing.

6. What is on your wish list this year?
Books. Lots of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment