Monday, January 27, 2014

Sunday Social #20

These are all fun beauty questions!

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
My dad refused to let me wear makeup growing up so I've never been confident putting it on, the first time I ever wore finger nail polish was my first day at college. Yeah, I don't agree with it either, but that's how it was. Today I don't care as much as I did back then. Back then I was the odd ball because of it, still, I had no good reason to wear it then and none now. I'm actually thankful for that, because I could care less about it now. Sometimes I just don't have the time and others because I don't want to make the effort. I spend way too much time focusing on my thin, difficult hair! 

2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
I'm not sure I even have one! Nothing that comes to mind right away. Does Bath and Body Works "Warm Vanilla Sugar" body spray count? Or Fat Hair Thickening spray? (That stuff is amazing.)

3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?
None.

4. What is your daily beauty routine?
When I was a teacher I spent more time picking an outfit than caring about make up, now that I'm a stay-at-home mom a "daily beauty routine" consists of putting clothes on that I don't mind getting dirty. BUT if I do wear makeup the only stuff I really care about is eye liner and mascara, my eyelashes are thin, like my hair-do.

5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?
Again, none. BUT I do want to try other "Fat Hair" products since I've had so much success with that tiny bottle that's lasted me forever and a day. 

On a side note, I hope other entries offer you more "beauty" excitement (if that's possible) than mine ever will! Haha!

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious about that thickening spray! What does it do? I have horrible thin hair but have never found a good product for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just spray it on my roots before drying my hair and it always gives me extra volume, all day. It's the only product I've found that works!

      Delete
    2. That sounds awesome, I'm going to have to check it out!

      Delete