Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday Social (On a Monday) #18

Sunday Social


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
BecKyle, read why here. I'm a blogger newbie, since May 2012.

2. Why do you blog?
My About Me section sums that up pretty well... but the audience I'm always trying to reach are women, especially mommy's. I also write to tell my family what's going on in our life as BecKyle, because I have friends and family everywhere! (And by everywhere I mean Bahamas, Minnesota, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, Oregon, Arkansas, Oklahoma, etc. etc.) It's one way we stay in touch.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
My BFF Megan! She's the one who encouraged me to blog in the first place!

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013?
It's a toss up... I have a "Top Ten" (okay, ever since starting top ten Tuesday's I'm obsessed)... but I narrowed it down to five:
5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?
Mommy Monday's where I have mommy's share their birth story in hopes of encouraging all the mommy's out there. God knows we need it.

Also, be more purposeful. I don't have to post something every day. In fact, my readers probably don't have time to read what I write every.single.day. I'll stick to my Tuesday's Top Ten and my Mommy Monday's and post topics about my daughter, my hubby, submission, discipline, books and life in general occasionally.  

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
This list grows constantly, there's one blogger who's posts I never miss: (my friend Megan, I LOVE reading about her life with her family, because I love them. Lots.). I follow approximately 70 blogs on bloglovin and 15 on blogger, other than Meg's blog the other blogs that are "favorites" depend on what they post. Still, here's a couple that I've really enjoyed as of late:
  • Recently I've been really into what Rebekah posts on her blog:  http://hiddenwithyou.com. Her stuff isn't fluff.
  • I recently started following Elizabeth at http://www.armyeverafter.com and I haven't missed a post since. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks! :) Love you too, and thanks for the olive from Pinterest hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist the olive. :) I also thought it would make FANTASTIC VDay cards, lol, but I was afraid people wouldn't get it. So I just decided to send it to you instead.

      Delete