These are all about the number 4!
1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high schoolGrowing up we had to be very selective in our music playlist. My dad monitored everything we watched, read, and listened to pretty closely. There were a few pieces here and there that made it to our playlist but Christian bands permeated our life. I didn't mind it then and I appreciate it even more now.
2. 4 go to meals you'd love to learn to cook or can cook really well
Haha well... there's no such thing as "meals I'd love to learn to cook" because I don't really enjoy cooking. The meals I cook really well are fast, simple and yummy (because I'd rather not spend gobs of time on preparation and skip right to the eating.)
- There is only one recipe I can claim that I cook really well and "designed" it myself: "Healthy" No Bake Cookies and I consider them a "meal" because I love to eat a few for breakfast...
- Taco Salad (It's easy, yummy and the whole family loves it!)
- Shepard's Pie (For the same reasons as above and it never gets old.)
- White Chicken Enchiladas (yummmmm.)
3. 4 necessities to your daily life
4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on
I don't consider makeup a necessity, but because I'm participating in answering each question...
That's seriously all I use...
5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad
- Voxer (It's so much better/easier than texting and allows me to stay in touch with my sisters and close friends.)
- SnipSnap (There's always great coupons!)
- It's a toss up between Pinterest and Pandora!