Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social #22


These are all about movies and tv!

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
Girls night?! Haha, I can't even remember the last night I had to watch movies with the girls.

2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
Mommy's don't have days off, but on Saturday nights my hubby and I enjoy watching Once Upon a Time, Sherlock Holmes or Hell on Wheels, and the occasional movie. This Saturday we watched The Snow Walker, it's a good one!

3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?
Honestly, I don't really watch anything. The TV might be on, but I'm not really watching it.

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
My hubby and I don't get out much... lol... when this question came up we made this squinty face and guessed The Avengers. I was pregnant and fell asleep during the first half!

5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?
Shows: Once Upon a Time, Serlock Holmes, and Hell on Wheels
There's really not one movie that stands out to me in being a FAVORITE but there's a few that I could watch over and over again, like, The Lord of the Rings or Dirty Dancing or Everafter or The Sound of Music or The Emperor's New Groove ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment