Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Social #23


1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
Cuddle under a blanket with a cup of coffee, mess around on the computer or read a book.

2. What is your tv guilty pleasure?
I enjoy sappy romance stories sometimes, so if I ever feel like watching a movie without the hubby that's what I'll pick because he's not really a fan. 

3. What is your favorite road trip music?
A mix of about everything...

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
Magazine: Better Homes and Gardens
Books: I have a "need to read" list a mile long and it keeps growing. I don't have a favorite genre or author, as a junior high reading teacher I read everything under the sun in hopes of knowing a book that might interest someone only interested in fantasy, or sci fi, or historical fiction, etc. Due to that, I'm not picky, I like it all. So if I'm going to pick something to read, I head to my wish list.

5. What is your favorite snack?
Oh man, right now I'm on this banana, peanut butter, oatmeal, flax seed, smoothie kick. Sooooo good. My favorite cookie is the no-bake cookie and I played with the recipe until I got a version I LOVE without the sugar (deeming it healthy right?). I love apples and peanut butter... and as I'm writing this I realize all my favorite snacks revolve around peanut butter! My grandpa will be so proud!

2 comments:

  1. I am recently obsessed with peanut butter too! I think I have an apple with peanut butter at least every other day.My favorite smoothie (not healthy) is milk, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and bananas. YUM! If you really want to make it bad, use ice cream instead of milk. :) This is coming from a pregnant lady, so maybe don't take my advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was prego PB and apples were my "go-to" as well! I can't say I'm surprised in our similarities (Reese's fanatics)... great minds think alike!

      Delete