Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Social #24


1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Coffee (It's made out of beans, beans are food, so don't judge.) 

2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
Read a book, drink coffee, relax with family and friends, "play" on the computer, go to a lake, hike... I have a lot of things I like to do on free days, it's all dependent on my mood.

3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world....where would you go and why?
Italy. It's beautiful, romantic, the history fascinates me...

4. You can only leave the house with one thing...what is it?
My Bible

5. How do you take your coffee?
With a bit of cream or black. 

6 comments:

  1. I said coffee for my favorite breakfast too lol. I never thought that the whole "bean" thing could actually make it work lol. Saying hello from the Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. It made sense to me! Glad you said hello. :)

      Delete
  2. I definitely agree that coffee should be considered a breakfast food--and I love your explanation that it's a bean...definitely the best answer I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you! Same goes with chocolate, right? ;)

      Delete
  3. Hopped over from Sunday Social.
    Coffee is my usual breakfast, too. I set my coffeepot to make it a few minutes before my alarm goes off to wake me up. Love waking up to the smell of coffee brewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I have a coffee pot with those same abilities, I just haven't put them to work. I sooooo should, because you're right, there's nothing better than waking up to the smell of coffee brewing. :)

      Delete