Sunday, March 23, 2014

Social Sunday #26


1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
  • Praying
  • Listening to Music
  • Writing

2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
Honestly, having a relationship with Christ and truly resting and trusting Him, leaves me feeling fearless. What have I to fear? Nothing can separate me from Him! That hope brings true peace. So I guess if I'm "scared" of anything it'd be...
  • Being in a situation where I feel uncomfortable sharing the gospel but have this overwhelming desire to do it anyway. There's always that lingering question, will I make them mad? Will they not like me after I share Jesus with them? I realize that it shouldn't matter, but these questions do pop into my brain at the most inopportune times and they briefly scare me a bit.
  • Dying doesn't scare me anymore, so I'm not "scared" of that day... I'm just "scared" of what I'll miss in my daughters life. However, when I'm in heaven, I know I won't care. It's just my earthly, fleshly, silly self.
  • Raising my child without her father. I don't want to lose Kyle, thankfully I know I have nothing to fear there either, it's just the thought of being a single parent. It'd be so hard. Plus I want Brielle to grow up knowing this amazing man she's blessed to call daddy. Again,I don't live in fear of that day if it were to come, but it is something I've thought about.
  • I guess I am scared of something... spiders. (Shudder...)
3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
  • Jerusalem, there's so much history! I read about it all the time in my Bible so I guess I'd like to actually see it.
  • Italy
  • My husband talks about Alaska daily, so it's kinda hard not wanting to go there just for him. However, I do believe if we ever decide to visit, we won't be coming back. ;) 
4. What are 3 movies you will always love?
The first three that popped into my brain were...
  • Everafter
  • The Three Amigo's
  • Shanghai Knights

5. What are your 3 favorite current songs?
Sovereign Over Us by Aaron Keyes


Blessings by Laura Story


That Home by Newsboys

No comments:

Post a Comment