Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Social #25

I spent last week in the Bahamas visiting my sister. It was a rough visit, let me tell ya! During our vacation I took a break from the blogger world and can't wait to share our adventures with you soon. In the mean time it's great to get back in the swing of things and hang out with my blogger friends again! 

Sunday Social

These are all about Pinterest!

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
I have a few favorites, but the one I wear most often would have to be a variation of this one.

2. What is your favorite food pin?
I have a board specifically for recipe's we loved and will eat over and over again. One of my favorites is white chicken enchiladas.

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
I had a beautiful wedding, there's a few things I'd do differently now, but I'm thankful for a perfect day. If we were ever to renew our vows I'd like to do a "love story" theme.
I thought this was a fantastic idea and I have tons of books that could be used. 

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
My DIY board has 432 pins! How could I pick? 

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

6. Share one more random pin you love.
I have thousands of pins, so I went to me Love It board and picked a random one... haha... 

2 comments:

  1. haha Calvin and Hobbes always makes me laugh. Probably because it's true.

    ReplyDelete