Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social #27

Sunday Social

1. What is your ideal way to relax?
With a cup of coffee, sitting next to my daughter as we both read our books. It's seriously my favorite part of our day together. When my hubby joins us on a Saturday morning, ahhhhh... life is fantastic.

2. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home.

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
"My Deb's" who disciple me. I go to them for advice that I know will be grounded in God's Word. These two women possess Christ-like qualities I want to emulate.

4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
Ha, only God knows!

5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
Ohhhh man. This is a loaded question. Just one? ;) I would have waited until my wedding night to have sex, there's lots and lots of reasons why, I wrote about 10 here.

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
The only accomplishments truly worth sharing is the work Christ has done and is doing in my life. Let's be honest, it's uber tempting to give you a full resume, but in all honesty, nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment