Thursday, February 12, 2015

Unilever Dry Spray VoxBox [Influenster Campaign]

Just a few short weeks ago I received this Degree dry spray antiperspirant complimentary of Influenster.

I've been privileged to write a review on two different deodorants because of Influenster, which gives free products to a community of people who are willing to test products and review them. Thanks to the invite from my friend Megan, I receive a variety of products at no cost just to give my opinion on them. Pretty cool right?

I'm going to take a brief minute to tell you what I like about this particular antiperspirant:

  • It smells wonderful.
  • Easy to use.
  • Long lasting.
  • Dries quickly.
The only thing I don't like about it is this: sometimes I forget to apply deodorant before dressing. After dressing it's kinda annoying to go under multiple winter layers to hold the can 6 inches from my skin in order to apply it correctly. 

I mentioned earlier that I received another deodorant from Influenster, which I recommend more than this product. I'll give you a specific example why... my sister has super sensitive skin and had a severe, painful rash. She used the Advanced Care Dove Antiperspirant (which I recommended she try after receiving this product from Influenster) and she saw results the next day. She had been struggling with it for months and the rash disappeared altogether after 48 hours. She was in a wedding where she was wearing a strapless dress and was worried about this uncomfortable situation, thanks to Dove the problem was solved! Needless to say, I was impressed. I'm not sure this deodorant (or any other for that matter) can compare to that particular experience. 


Like I said, I recommend Dove Advanced Care more than the Dry Spray Degree, but if you want to check it out for yourself it's available in Dove, Dove Men+Car, Degree for women and men and AXE. Where can you find it? Walmart of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment