Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Interesting...

I saw this somewhere (probably a "share" on facebook) and I wrote it down (it looks like quickly) on a sticky note. Today, as I was cleaning our basement and getting ready for some more remodeling projects, I found it. I couldn't help sharing because it amazes me! It just proves that God is in control and there is a meaning behind every placement, every word, every story, and it all points to HIM.

The shortest chapter in the Bible is Psalm 117.
The longest is Psalm 119.
The center of the Bible is Psalm 118.
There are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.
Add these and you get 1188.
The center verse of the Bible is Psalm 118:8 which says,
"It is better to take to refuge in the Lord than to trust in man."

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment