I realized in 2012 that I was doing this:
Although it was the hardest decision I ever made, I stepped down as teacher, set my dreams aside to focus on this vow I made in 2009: to love, honor, and cherish this man God gave me. That included caring for him and his daughter and more importantly that meant seeking GOD.
Since graduating from college, marrying Kyle, and becoming a mother, my outlook on life and God's plan for it, has changed DRAMATICALLY and it's all centered around GOD and His Word. So when I made the decision to start this blog I dove in 110% and my entire goal was to share my journey with friends, family, and like-minded readers. First, to glorify God. Second, to share stories like this to encourage you as my readers, who may be struggling with similar issues, or to laugh along as you can relate, or learn from mistakes already made, and also to simply share what's going on in our life as BecKyle. Thirdly, I love to write. By reflecting on things I read or see or hear I'm able to effectively put it into perspective. Plus, this blog is my creative outlet. Fourth, everyone has knowledge worth sharing. I love to do things like decorate, teach, and read and I love sharing those ideas with you! Lastly, (going back to #2) it's pretty simple to share what's going on in our life. I think it's important to be transparent. We are human, we make mistakes, we learn from them, and by sharing THAT I hope my readers grow with me. That's the beauty about a relationship with Jesus Christ. We are all united in HIM as we live this life. He deserves the credit for the change that's happened to me, for the passion He has instilled in me, for the events in our life that draw us closer to Him, for the words that come out of my mouth and are published on this blog, and that every idea or story written and published glorify Him.
My prayer is that as you read my blog, my writing, my thoughts, my stories, you'll see HIM. A few years ago He was not my focus, my passion. And because that focus has changed, and I'm more joyful as a result, I am that much more passionate.
If you want to know more about me, check out my testimony.
OR check out a few posts I wrote about our crazy busy, beautiful life...
... as BecKyle...
- Engagement Story
- Wedding Day
- 2012 A Memorable Year*
- Fathers Day 2013
- Halloween Celebrations
- 2013: A Few BecKyle Highlights!*
- 2013 Lowery Family Yearbook [Shutterfly]
- BecKyle, Bean and BABY!*
- BecKyle 2014 Year in Review
... and our home remodel projects...
- Kitchen - Before & After
- Our Basement - Before & After
- A Week of Projects: Day 1
- A Week of Projects: Day 2
- A Week of Projects: Day 3 & 4
- A Week of Projects: Day 5
... with our little Briella Bean...
- Our Little Girl
- 30 Weeks Down, 10 Weeks to Go
- My Top Ten Favorite Maternity Pictures
- Baby B's Birth
- Month One & All Her Firsts
- 8-14 Weeks & MORE Firsts
- 15-22 Weeks & Yup, MORE Firsts!
- My Baby is 6 Months Old!
- My Baby Girl is Going on Eight Months!
- Makeshift Baby Pool = Happy Baby!
- Brielle is 9 Months Old!
- My 11 Month Old!
- A Photo Tour: A Day in the Life with my Monster Bean*
- Brielle's Newest & Cutest
- Happy Birthday Briella Bean!
- Birthday Party for Two Special One Year Olds!
- My Little Bean [13 Months!]
- Briella Bean [14 Months]
- Baby B is 16 Months Old
- Briella Bean is 17 Months Old!
- 18 Month Old Bean
- Too Much Birthday!
- Spilling the Beans [October 2014 Edition]*
- Spilling the Beans [November 2014 Edition]*
... and a little bit more about me...
- I'm Not the Same as I Once Was, Thank God!
- Stay at Home Mom? Me?!
- My God Wink
- My Flight for Life
- My Nightmares
- One of "THOSE" Days*
- Mother's Day
- My Green Monster
... with our fur babies...
- Good-bye Nachi, Such a Good Girl!
- My Little Marley Man
- Poor Marley and the Dreaded Red Ant Attack
- Marley Man's Weird Quirks
- CraaaaAaaaAzzzzzy Quigley
- CraaaAaaAzzzzy Quigley, Part 2
- The Lone Pea Plant vs. Crazy Quigley
- A Shout Out to My CraaaAaaaAaaazzzy Quigley
... with family...
- What I Learned From My 2 Year Old Niece Today
- My Nephews are SILLY
- Unruhly Adventures
- My Brother, My Best Friend
... and some of our little adventures...
- Heart Mountain Japanese Internment Camp
- Celebrating Mom's Birthday
- Kool & the Gang Concert
- Riverside Zoo Adventure
- Fall Fun at Fanny's Fruit Farm
- My Temporary Life as a Bahama Mama*
- Mom's Group Trip to Paul Smith Children's Village
- Mom's Group Trip to Scottsbluff Zoo
* = My Favorites