Friday, August 10, 2012

What I Learned From My 2 Year Old Niece Alexi Today

I had the privilege of hanging out with my niece Alexi while her Daddy and Reno remodeled our bathrooms for us. While doing so, I learned a lot... like...

Dolls can be naughty too. I saw her throw a toy in the toy box after I asked her to start picking up and she looks at her doll and says, "Doll! Be Nice!"

You can get a sticker off by using your teeth!

Solar lights need water too. I gave her a watering can as I watered the flowers. Instead of watering the flowers that I pointed out, she made sure each and every solar light got plenty of water.

The best way to drink hot chocolate is by dipping your fingers in and picking out the marshmallows.

The only way to eat blueberries is by squishing them first.

Banana's taste ten times better if you eat one while dancing to country music.

The water from a dog dish works wonders on a dirty floor. I gave her a broom while I was unloading dishes and I turned around to see her dipping it in the dog dish and "mopping" the floor. Marley watched her with an irritated curiosity.

Mommy's kisses are the only kisses that work on owies.

You can never out grow a swing.

It doesn't matter how the silverware is organized as long as it's in the same drawer.

I have to say that I love her to death and honestly can't wait for her to wake up from her nap. She's definitely a wonderful source of entertainment. Besides she's cute, cuddly, smart as a whip... what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment