Tuesday, August 27, 2013

10 Reasons to Love Mickey & Minnie Mouse

My grandpa gave me my first Mickey Mouse when I was a baby. Ever since then my Mickey and Minnie Mouse collection has grown and continues to grow as people learn of my small obsession with these cute ears. Now I find Mickey and Minnie even more EARresistible and here's some reasons why...
  1. The ears are EARresistible! Seriously. They look cute on car seat covers, shirts, purses, shoes, diaper bags, mobile's over a crib, strollers, knitted hats, teething rings, etc.etc.
  2. It's a great couple's Halloween costume. (Do you think Kyle would go for this?)
  3. Mickey and Minnie's voices were actually a husband and wife duo.
  4. Walt Disney was full of creative spunk who dedicated his life for the betterment of children's lives, and it all started with a mouse!
  5. Mickey has a friend named goofy (who is a dog) but has a dog dog named Pluto as his pet. L.O.L.
  6. They offer plenty of decorating potential, including (but not limited to) a cute nursery. And an adorable 1st birthday party (coming soon...).
  7. No matter where you go shopping, you'll find Mickey and Minnie Disney products (and no that isn't creepy!). You'll find them in Wal-mart, K-mart, Target, Dollar General. When you visit Disney Land or Disney World the signs have ears on them and the ice cream is in the shape of Mickey Mouse himself! I mean, cripes, he's everywhere! Woohoo!
  8. And this...
  9. And this...
  10. And this...

Do we have to limit it to 10?!

No comments:

Post a Comment