Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday's Top Ten Plus Ten [Favorite Summer Outfits]

Melany and I are back in the swing of things, but summer is still underfoot! Bean and I are spending every last second we can in the great outdoors enjoying the warm weather. As a result, the timing of my top ten's over the next few weeks might be a tad sporadic. Today was no exception. We spent the afternoon at the pool soaking up some rays. It was wonderful. I wore one of my favorite summer outfits: one of my swimsuits with my new mint-green, lace, ombre coverup shorts I found at Forever21 for a whole $5 (which I'll count as #1). 

Which leads me right into our topic of the day: our favorite summer outfits.

2. In Colorado I learned to layer. It can be blazing hot, then ten minutes later rainy and cold. Layering became a habit I just can't break. You can't go wrong with red sandles, lace skirt, denim....


3. This lace button up is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE pieces in my closet. I purchased it for $5 at ThredUp and I can't get enough of it. It goes well with this floral tank top and pink shorts, huh?


4. A nice T or tank top with a flowy skirt and sandals? Heck yes! 


5. I love any outfit that goes with these tops...


6. This is one of my favorite looks and I have just the pieces to pull this outfit off...
7. I have a top almost exactly like this, and I've worn it with jeans, slacks or with my lace skirt pictured in #2... definitely a fav...
8. This is soooo me.
9. Hats are a necessity during the summer. Cowboy hats, baseball caps, floppy sun hats... they're perfect for any summer outfit and I wear them a lot.

10. Flipflops. I can't wait to drag them out of storage every year and I will never have enough. ;)

Don't forget to check out Melany's top ten summer favs from her closet! Be sure to stay tuned for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment