Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday's Top Ten [College Memories!]

I write a lot about how many mistakes I made during these four years of my life, but I haven't really shared what made it memorable. Looking back I'd make a lot of changes, but these ten memories are one's I'll treasure, pry because of who I share the memories with....

Sledding with borrowed lunch room trays.

Jumping on the living room couch and trying to get flying pictures. I think we may have busted the couch...






The summer I lived with my BFF, which included a trip to the Ozarks, a Little Big Town Concert, and plenty of YMCA madness.
Yup. We went mini-golfing with those hats on. 

It was also the summer that Megan ran over me with a tractor...
It was copy cat day so Meg and I decided to switch places for the day...

The night all the Gamma seniors decided to go bowling. We had a ton of fun and I'm pretty sure that Robyn walked outta there with her bowling shoes still on, leaving her flip flops behind.
And then on the way home we randomly found these glasses and had more fun with them than bowling I do believe...


The night I threw my own Gamma Phi-esta all by my lonesome, which was also the night I met my husband Kyle. (Read more about that here.)

Our dance parties in the bathroom as we got ready for the night ahead. Sometimes we just stayed in the bathroom... which were the best nights...

The Halloween we dressed up as the Ninja Turtles. Our costumes were epic... only because we had so much fun putting them together and then posing for pictures such as this...

Dressing up for themed parties was definitely a favorite mostly because of the time we spent getting ready, which included a trip to the local thrift store. We found a lot of treasures there... 

All those early mornings before greek week hanging out on the balcony watching all the groups hand out pledges, or hanging out on the balcony during those warm Friday afternoons after class, or hanging out on the balcony going from quad to quad hanging out with friends... the quad balcony holds many memories...

The time Kyle and I traveled to Colorado so my family could meet him and Kyle came down with a bad case of strep throat. I ended up taking care of him. It was when he realized he loved me.






Greek Week (aka Hell Week) hold many memories because of the girls pictured throughout this post. It's there I met some pretty amazing girls that became my best friends. We don't see each other nearly as much as I'd like, but they all hold a very special place in my heart and it all began with Greek Week.

Those moments when we'd pull the couches together in our living room, reminiscing of all these times together laughing and soaking it all up - 'cause four years went way to fast.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about some of these pictures! oh the memories! What fun we had.

    ReplyDelete