Monday, April 14, 2014

I FINALLY Found MY Little Black Dress!

I am beyond excited about my find, so of course, I had to share it with you! I have been looking for a little black dress since my sister got married in 2010. Although I like the dress I found for her wedding, it wasn't the one. I don't know that I've worn it since...
I'm on the left.
When I was searching for a dress to wear to her wedding, I was debating on whether or not I should just spend the money for the dress of my dreams.
There was this one at Nordstrom for $168.
Or this "multi-style" dress found at Victoria's Secret for $80.
I liked them, but what I was really looking for was something lacy, timeless, something that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg, and something I could wear to a wedding, funeral, school, and church. 
THIS one from ModCloth was what I wanted. Ugh, for $99.99!
So, when I found this dress at ThredUp for a whole $12 I thought I was dreaming. 



I LOVE it. It's exactly what I've been looking for and at a better price than what I thought I'd spend. You'd never know that I bought it from a consignment store. Pre-used? How about pre-loved. 

I highly recommend you check out ThredUp. If you click on the link I provided you automatically have $10 to spend if you're a first time user. If you're interested in more information, I wrote a review about this company not too long ago. Check it out here.

Now the weather needs to stop acting up so I can wear it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment