Tuesday, October 29, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge: Gratitude [Day 4,5,&6]


Fall is my favorite season. I love the 60-70 degree weather, the smell of dry leaves, the crisp-fresh air, and the colorful, changing leaves! I'm not sure I have a favorite color but I have favorite combinations like teal, gray and pink, or orange, red, green, yellow and brown, or red, black and brown or or or. That's probably why I love spring and fall so much: the combination of COLORS! 

Day 5 was the morning sky. I set my alarm to watch the sun come up, but yesterday was a gloomy, gray day. It was a perfect day to relax, curled up under a blanket and reading a book or hanging out with my Bean, but I spent it cleaning my messy house. I didn't check everything off my "to-do" list but I worked hard alllllll day to accomplish a lot of it. It was worth it, despite zero motivation. So here's to another day in the life of a stay-at-home mommy....
The morning sky was the same as my afternoon sky: gray and cloudy. This is Bean sitting at the table, eating and dreaming about being outside in this mess. 
Day 6 is books and anyone that knows me, knows I'm a big fan. Here's -a-small-part- of my collection. My theory is that you can never have too many... I'm glad it was on the "Gratitude" list, because I'm most definitely grateful for books. They help keep life interesting, imaginative, and thought provoking.

Tomorrow is "something funny" and between Quigley, Marley, and little Bean I'm sure I won't have any issues finding a perfect picture opportunity during the day. They keep me on my toes, that's for sure, and I'm most definitely grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment