Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

Last year on Father's Day I gave Kyle this little onsie I made:
"Daddy & Me Cheering the Huskers to Victory!"
My family will forever tease Kyle about being a loyal Husker fan, so I couldn't resist adding fuel to his fire by giving him something to show off his daughter wearing Husker pride! I can't believe that was a year ago already! It was a 0-3 month onsie so it's long ceased to fit Brielle, but I had to share these pictures.


This year's Father's Day was a flop. Kyle's gift didn't get here in time (I ordered it online) and he was sick. Not to mention, Brielle was coming down with something and was not in a good mood. At first I was super sad about it, but I realized that we can celebrate Kyle being a wonderful father any day of the week and multiple times if we want too! So when I get his gift in the mail and they get over whatevers bothering them we will celebrate Kyle.

We have so much to celebrate!

He is a wonderful father who works hard to provide for his family. Every day he tells us how much he loves us. Brielle's favorite time of the day is when Daddy walks through the door. She gets so excited! (I seriously need to get it on video.) I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Brielle loves her daddy. I can't wait to see their relationship grow and develop. He is kind, compassionate, and the ultimate leader who understands the importance of putting Christ first not only in his own life, but in every relationship. He is an inspiration to me. God has blessed us with an amazing man.

No comments:

Post a Comment